Annals of Biometrics and Biostatistics aims to promote the development of mathematical and statistical methods with applications to Biological Sciences, Clinical and Public Health Research. It covers a wide range of modeling and analysis of data observed or generated in a various fields, including agriculture, animal studies, biological experiments, biomedical engineering, clinical trials, climate change and environmental studies, epidemiological studies, human genetics and genomics, imaging data analysis, medical research, public health and policy research, public healthcare system assessment and patient safety evaluation studies, etc.
The mathematical and statistical models will provide proven quantitative methodologies to analyze data in the above areas. The journal aims to publish high quality research and review articles that not only promote science but also applications. The Open Access Journal
publishes articles of major scientific value and significant applications, and welcomes articles of importance that are in scientific debate.
As a part JSciMed Central
Open Access platform, Annals of Biometrics and Biostatistics supports the scientific innovation and advancement in genome bioinformatics research community by increasing access to peer reviewed scientific literature. JSciMed Central also brings multiple internationally peer reviewed member journals under one roof thereby encouraging knowledge sharing, collaboration and promotion of interdisciplinary science.
The Open Access
journal aims to be one of the advocates of modern quantitative methodologies supported by mathematical and statistical theory and a pioneer that provides a forum for challenging mathematical and statistical models and methods.
Annals of Biometrics & Biostatistics provides a forum in:
- Agricultural Data Modeling
- Bioinformatics Methods
- Biological Experimental Data Modeling
- Biostatistics Theory and Methods
- Pain Management Anesthesia
- Clinical Study Design and Analysis
- Clinical Trials and Assessment Methods
- Climate and Environmental Data Modeling
- Computational Biology
- Statistical Computation and Applications
- Distribution and Modeling of Disease Dynamics
- Epidemiological Data Modeling and Analysis
- Evolution and Population Genetics
- Genetics and Genetic Epidemiology
- Health Services Research and Assessment
- Mathematical Biology
- Medical Imaging Data Modeling
- Public Health and Healthcare Evaluation
- Public Health Policy Research